A smooth & simple process
We understand that taking the step to get necessary care for yourself or a loved one can be daunting. For this reason, we endeavour to make the process as smooth and simple as possible.
All contact is treated with the utmost respect for your confidentiality and privacy at all times.
Seven Day Admission Turnaround
Because we operate solely on a one-to-one, single-client basis, and bring a team of people together to care for each client individually, we can generally admit someone within 7 days of receiving the completed self-assessment form.
The Admissions Process
- The first step is to fill out a confidential self-assessment to give us a clearer picture of your current health and situation. This assessment includes your medical history as well as substance use and current state of mind.
- Once we receive the self-assessment, we can gain a better overall picture of the full extent of the care that you will need.
- One of our clinical team will speak with you by phone and conduct a clinical assessment to help understand your personal, medical, and substance use history. They will evaluate your needs in an in-depth manner, to determine if our program will be suitable for you.
- We will also discuss your specific therapeutic needs and goals for treatment. From this we develop an Integrated Treatment Plan for your time with us, identifying goals and a direction for treatment.
- To secure a place in the program we ask for a deposit of 20% of the program fee and that you accept the terms of the program agreement.
- Once the deposit has been received we begin the process of making all practical arrangements for your program.
- From this point onward your process has effectively started and we support your preparation for your retreat in the lead-up to your arrival.
- The remaining 80% of the program fee is to be paid before the first day of your program.
Your program fee is all-inclusive and covers all elements of your treatment from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.
Talk to us to discuss the issues you or your loved one are dealing with, and the kind of program you may require. This contact is strictly confidential and obligation free. We understand the stress that such a situation can create, and we are on hand to answer any questions you might have.